Sunday, June 20, 2010
Awesome California
So we went to California for a horse race!! We left on Friday at 4:00 PM and we got in Barstow at 3:00 Am!! The next morning we woke up and took off the rest of the hour to where we were supposed to go!! Right when we got there we went to the Beach!! It was awesome except this part wasn't, i was out far with my dad and a huge wave came and it took me under water and i was on the ground of the ocean and it really freaked me out!! Oh by the way then it happened to Chloe!! So after we left the beach we went to dinner then we went to the horse race!!! The horse race wasn't to good because our horse fell down and broke both it's legs so now they have to put it down!! I'm so sad i cryed a ton!! California was still a blast!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will put on some pictures from the beach and from California!!
ReplyDeleteGood! I want to see them! :)
ReplyDelete