
So my name is Lexi Keller. I was born on August 24th 1998, in the Logan Hospital. I have 3 other siblings and i am the 2nd to youngest!! My oldest sisters name is Kelsey. She is way cool and she is in love with a boy named Brian! I still love her though even though she loves Brian!! My next oldest sibling is a boy his name is Jace and he is kind of cool!! He is some times a brat to me but now he can't beat on me because he broke his leg!! Then there is me, i hope i am cool but i am 11 and i love Track and Gymnastics and i love my family! The last one is Chloe she is cool but she likes to fight with me but i still love her!! Now my parents names are Brooks and Camille and they are amazing!! My Dad works at the tire shop and my mom is just a stay at home mom!! I love my life!!
I'm glad I got labeled as cool. And you better call me when the baby kittens are born.
ReplyDeleteWhat if i don't call you because i don't want to talk to you??? (JK......JK......JK......JK) Hey i also labeled you as boy crazy with Brian!! Love you bye!!
ReplyDeleteI have a sister named Lexy and she is cool and she is the one that's really in love with a boy named Brian.
ReplyDeleteThe End.
Hey you spelled my name wrong!! I am not in love with Brian!!
ReplyDelete