Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Life
Sorry guys i have not been on her forever!! I have been so busy with school!! I really don't like middle school!! When i go down stairs all the little kids come give me hugs, i miss it to much. Middle school is not as bad as i thought it would be!! Everybody was saying it is the worst grade because the 8th graders are jerks and there is lots of Drama!! Guess what the 8th grade girls are all way nice they are fun you run up to them and they give you big hugs, I love them!! The homework is kind of frustrating. Having no recess stinks and waiting to eat lunch till 12:45 really stinks!! I like it though!! I miss my big sis, wonder what she's up to........is she up to boys??? She is so stinkin awesome!!!! My birthday it was on the first day of school not as bad as i thought it would be!! First thing found my locker and it was all decorated!! Got presents from the bestest friends that i love to death!! From my parents i got a pair of new shoes and an awesome maroon camera....... I also had a friend birthday party and it was fun!! We played like this picture party game it was so fun and also hillarious!! I love my life and school is going great!! Hear from ya soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you Lex, and middle school will get easier. It's just a big change :). I hope I'll see you soon. And you are the stinkin awesome one!
ReplyDelete