I decided I wanted to do something fun for my blog post. So I'm doing 20 random subjects!!!!!!!!!!
20 People That Are Very Important To Me:
1.Camille Keller (Mom)
2.Brooks Keller (Dad)
3.Kelsey Keller (Sister)
4.Brian Weller (Brother)
5.Jace Keller (Brother)
6.Chloe Keller (Sister)
7.Karen Reeder (Grandma)
8.Sharon Keller (Grandma)
9.Steve Reeder (Grandpa)
10.Ronnie Keller (Grandpa)
11.Saige Fredrickson (Best Friend)
12.Stacey Keller (Aunt)
13.Melanie Gunnell (2nd Mom)
14.Dottie Keller (Baby Cousin
15.Chadlee Headworth (Friend)
16.Addie Waddoups (Friend)
17.Maren Roberts (Cousin/Friend)
18.Hadlee Gunnell (Little Friend)
19.Camree Gunnell (Baby Friend)
20.Samantha Tucker (Best Friend)
19 Favorite Foods and Drinks:
1.Steak
2.Potatoes
3.Burritos
4.Enchiladas
5.Watermelon
6.French Toast
7.Chocolate Chip Pancakes
8.Cinnamon Toast
9.Chocolate
10.Sub Sandwich
11.Soup
12.Coke
13.Water/Propel
14.Lemonade
15.Sprite
16.Mountain Dew
17.Pepsi
18.Chocolate Milk
19.Blackberry Lemonade
18 Things I Enjoy doing
1.Go on Bike Rides
2.Make Hair Accessories
3.Go on Runs
4.Ride the Four-Wheeler
5.Jump on the Tramp
6.Play Volleyball
7.Do Gymnastics
8.Go Swimming
9.Swing High in the Air
10.Visit Neighbors
11.Hang With Friends
12.Play Basketball
13.Go on Rides With Family
14.Play Games
15.Watch Little Kids
16.Play on the Computer
17.Talk on the Phone
18.Play on Nintendo D.S
17 Favorite Songs:
1.Hey Soul Sister
2.Just the Way You Are
3.Firework
4.Talking to the Moon
5.Secrets
6.Club Can't Handle Me
7.Rolling in the Deep
8.Dynamite
9.All the Pennies
10.King of Anything
11.Fireflies
12.Baby
13.Jar of Hearts
14.The Worlds Greatest
15.Grenade
16.Speak Now
1 7.If I Die Young
16 Favorite Stores:
1.Khols
2.Hobby Lobby
3.Claires
4.Bath and Body Works
5.Forever 21
6.Smiths
7.Target
8.Payless Shoes
9.Woodwards
10.Shopko
11.Jcpennys
12.Dillards
13.Aeropostle
14.Stokes
15.Adventure Video
16.Walmart
15 Names That I Love
1.Meadow
2.Camden
3.Daisy
4.Brock
5.Lilly
6.Jackson
7.Sophie
8.Garret
9.Misty
10.Cooper
11.Leah
12.Tanner
13.Annika
14.Brackon
15.Breeze
14 Fun Games
1.Volleyball
2.Basketball
3.Tug of War
4.Marco Polo
5.Tag
6.Red Light Green Light
7.Life
8.Rummicub
9.Monopoly
10.Clue
11.Charades
12.Hang Man
13. Heads Up Seven Up
14. Four Corners
13 Things I Want:
1.Facebook
2.New Four-Wheeler
3.Goat
4.Gymnastic Mats
5.Net for Tramp
6.Baby Sister and Brother
7.More Clothes
8.Laptop
9.Cow Girl Boots
10.Dress Pants
11.Ipod That Plays Out Loud
12.New Dresser
13.Lamb
12 Questions in my Mind
1.If I should call some of my friends
2.If I should be making hair bows right now
3.If I should go get my hair fixed
4.If I should get my butt up and clean today
5.If I should go play outside
6.If I should play volleyball or be on the gymnastics team
7.If I should go train my puppy
8.If I should post more pictures of hair accessories online
9.If I should get a hair cut
10.If I should take my hair accessories to salons
11.If I should get ready for mutual
12.If I should give my horse a walk
11 Fun Colors
1.Turquoise
2.Lime Green
3.Purple
4.Hot Pink
5.Mustard Yellow
6.Teel
7.Red
8.Orange
9.Cream
10.Silver
11.Gold
10 Favorite Junk Food
1.Icecream
2.Twix
3.Lemon Heads
4.Kit Kat
5.Jolly Ranchers
6.Cookies
7.Hershey
8.Doughnuts
9.Brownie
10.Pie
9 Favorite States:
1.Idaho
2.Utah
3.California
4.Arizonia
5.Washington
6.Florida
7.Hawiaa
8.Oregon
9.Montanna
8 Annoying Things:
1.House Messy
2.Friends don't act normal
3.Little sister slapping you
4.T.V on 24/7
5.Laundry
6.Dishes
7.Animals
8.People
7 Things I wish I could tell some friends:
1.I love you, but you need to treat other people nice.
2.You're wonderful and kind to everyone, but too fancy for me.
3.I just love you to death and we will always be besties.
4.Please Just tell me the truth. Lying will make me madder.
5.Hang out with us once in a while, we miss you.
6.You're adorable but you talk too much.
7.I love you all!
6 overrated things:
1.Cheerleaders
2.Ipads
3.Cellphones
4.Miss Me Jeans
5.Wedding Receptions
6.Matching Socks
5 Fun Summer Activities:
1.Swimming
2.Jumping on Tramp
3.Playing in Sand
4.Running Through Sprinklers
5.Playing at the Park
4 Boyfriends:
1.Braydon Crouch
2.Kj Millis
3.Spencer Tucker
4.Nic Maw
3 Words that are hard to say:
1.I love you
2.I will Forgive you
3.I'm Sorry
2 Favorite books:
1.The Giver
2.Colors of the Wind
1 Amazing Person:
1. Heavenly Father
No comments:
Post a Comment