Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Fun Week


So i think i had a pretty fun week. I swear I did something every day (Which is no usual). On Sunday my family and I had a fire outside. We had these yummy steaks wrapped in bacon. After we finished eating those of course it was time for s'mores. The problem about s'mores was that we didn't have any sticks and all the sticks that we cut off the tree were gone. So my mom pulled off a few sticks with leaves all over them and started ripping the leaves off quickly. The Chloe, my mom, and I roasted marshmallows.


Then on Monday I stayed home till about 5:30 making hair bows. Then i decided i wanted to go watch the Jr. Suessical that some of my friends were in.I went with my friends mom because it was my mom and dads anniversary. I loved the play! My friends did a great job. After the play i hung around for a while and messed around with them. I love my wonderful friends.

On great Tuesday I went to wonderful gymnastics and had a blast! I love gymnastics. It is my favorite. Then we shopped for a little while after gymnastics. When we got home i went to mutual and we roasted marshmallows and talked about girls camp. I didn't really enjoy that because i really don't want to go to girls camp. It's because i worry to much about stupid things and I hate getting dirty. I don't know quite yet.

Wednesday we went to the dentist. I love the dentist to death! Most people hate it but it is one of my favorite things. I like laying there forever because it seems really peaceful to me. We figured out that I have four cavities. Oh well i get to go back this Thursday. Then we stayed in Preston for a while and ate and ran a few errands. Then we got home and i just played outside for a little while. Chloe and I ran through the sprinklers. It was actually kind of fun!!!!

On Thursday we went and picked up Kelsey's wedding dress at the gateway in Salt Lake. Her dress is beautiful. I don't have a picture of it. Dang!! She looks gorgeous in it. Then we shopped for a while and i bought a school outfit. I also bought these super cute shoes for $9.00. They match everything and they are so comfy. Then when we got home we went and got this adorable puppy.It's name is Starr because our other dog is named Ringo. The puppy is so playful.



On wonderful Friday we went to Preston for a while to drop Chloe off at her friends then we went and picked up one of my favorite little girls named Camree. We brought her home and she loved the puppy to death. Then we decided to come in. We went up stairs then my brother Jace started talking, and she said " Oh Lexi your dad is home." I said, "No he's not that is my brother Jace." Suddenly i see her cute little face turn into a sad face. Then she started crying. So i picked her up and said, "What's wrong?" She answered, "I'm scared of Jace and i want your dads to go to work." I suddenly start laughing and i said to her, " I only have one dad and he is at work." She cries back and says, " No one of your dads is home." She was crying so hard at that point so i took her down stairs and started rocking her. She was asleep and i stood up to put her in bed and she woke up and said, "MOMMY!" Then I walked into the living room and Jace was in there and she was shocked and she sobbed, "There's Jace again. She is adorable. Here is a cute picture of her when she was happy. She loved the puppy to death. She wanted it soooo bad! :)

Then that same day we went to the Logan fireworks. They were amazing! The finale was amazing. You could fill the whole finale in your body. They were the best fireworks i've seen!


Then on Saturday Chloe and i went on a bike ride to Melanie's and played in the sprinklers all day.


Now finally Sunday comes around and Brian is home! He is at my house right now. He is my favorite! I love him to death. Every body at church probably thought that I was his girlfriend.








No comments:

Post a Comment