Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blog Challenge day 1


Blog Challenge Day 1 Put a picture of yourself that was tooken recently, and write 15 facts about your self.

So i am a very interesting girl!! There are many things that describe me. So i guess this should be pretty easy.
1. I love helping people out. It makes me feel happy inside so i think to myself, "do i want to be happy and do i want other people to feel happy."
2. I absolutely adore making hair assesories. I don't have much free time any more because i am so busy, but any time i am free i make hair assesories.
3. I love going shopping! It is really hard for me because my mom hates shopping so she never wants to go. Whenever we go though we do have a blast, and we find some cute things.
4. I love hanging out with friends! I have the best friends in the world. We all get together and if we are doing something lame it is still so fun.
5. I am very curious!! Whenever i hear a little bit of something i need to hear the rest of the story or i might die.
6. I love volleyball to death!! My favorite thing to do in volleyball is to slide to get the ball and scrape my knees all up.
7. I love to hang out with my wonderful family. My family is amazing!! My favorite thing to do with them is to go on rides.
8. I love cooking sweet treats. Any Sunday when you are home and you feel like you need a treat call me up. Sometimes i mess up, but i am getting better.
9. I absolutely love track!! My dream was to be an excellent hurddler just like my sister Kelsey. Guess what my dream came true. I am not as good as her, but i can do them.
10. I hate television!! I think i hate it so much because i can't just sit because i have way to much energy for that. Every one thinks it is so weird, but to me it really isn't.
11. I love doing hair. I always say i want to grow up to be a beautition. I think that might come true because i love doing hair.
12. My favorite color is purple. My best friend and I always say that when we get married our wedding colors are going to be purple and lime green!
13. My favorite singer is Mindy Gledhill! She is an amazing Lds singer. Her songs are quiet and pop at the same time.
14. My favorite class in school is Art!! I think i like it so much because it is basically just like an activity. Plus most of my good friends are in that class with me.
15. I love clothes!! Never taking me clothes shopping! Well i want you to, but if you don't like staying in the store for three hours then end up spending tons of money on clothes then don't take me.
I really have lots of facts about me!! This was harder than i thought it would be though!! By the way if you like that picture at the top Melanie Gunnel took it!! If you like it you should contact her, and get your pictures tooken.

2 comments:

  1. Way cute post! some of those things i knew but i also learned alot. well i love shopping too, that is if i have money to spend. :) and alot of times i want someone to go with just to keep me company so i will have to give you a call, especially this next month. and because your mom hates it, you can just come and get your friends gifts or what ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! That would be way fun to go with you!! If you really want to do it call me up!!

    ReplyDelete