Blog Challenge day 2: Write down your christmas wish list!! Explain why you want them.
So i have this really crappy Mp3 player. I have been told it is junk! I've had it since i was five so i have all these Hannah Montanna songs. I totally need a new one! I have been begging for a purple Nano. I don't know if i am going to get it though. Lets hope for it!
So i saw these adorable jeans the other day. They were seventy-six dollars. I begged my mom for them but she said, "I'm not spending that much money on one pair of pants." They are so expenssive because they are the brand of miss me. They were so cute!! Here is a picture of some below, but the ones i wanted were way cutter.
So i saw these adorable jeans the other day. They were seventy-six dollars. I begged my mom for them but she said, "I'm not spending that much money on one pair of pants." They are so expenssive because they are the brand of miss me. They were so cute!! Here is a picture of some below, but the ones i wanted were way cutter.
I don't know why but for some reason i really want a sleeping mask. Some people say that the are crap and they don't work. Others say they are amazing and they actually work. I think it would be really fun to at least try it out. They are only like two dollars any ways. I need to try at least one experiment!! (:
The thing i want the most on Christmas day is every one to be happy and thankful for their savior. <3
You're a good girl and I love you! I'm still not buying those pants, but we'll see what we can do about the others.
ReplyDeleteOkay i guess that's okay!! I want a nano please mom!!
ReplyDelete