Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Busy, Busy

So you can see that i started that thrity day blog thing. I also think you can tell that i didn't exactly do it!!! I am way busy!! I wish i had time!! You can tell that i have not been on my blog forever. With Christmas coming up i had to help my mom a lot. Whenever I have a free time I'm making hair things because i've been so busy with that!!! So now that Christmas has past this will be my Christmas post too. Christmas is fun with presents and everything but the real meaning is the savior. This Christmas i got a touch screen nano ipod. It is really cool it is lime green and teeny tiny. I'm so parinoid that i'm going to loose it or keep it in my pocket then let it go through the wash!! Supposingly i bet you guys all know i make hair things like i mentioned before. For my hair things i got the big storage unit!! It is really cool!! It has wheels, three drawers, separater spaces, and ribbon dowels. I love Christmas!! My favorite thing to do at Christmas is service!!! I love helping people and checking if everybody is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment