Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Candy, Sweets, and Fat Me

Well i seriously think i've gained like twenty pounds!! The Christmas break i was so bad with junk food. The first like three days i ate so much junk that i got sick so i couldn't eat real food. I think i should've stopped before that point. The first wonderful day of break my mom make these delicious cake ball. Oh and plus Brian and Kelsey made cake balls too and brought them to my house. So the first few days i was eating those and pastacios. I have always hated nuts and i started eating pastacios and my mom said they were nuts ( I still don't believe they are!) All i have to say about them that they are addicting. The next couple of days we had parties. I think every one knows the best part about parties. TREATS............................. Right after we ran out of that stuff my mom made her delicious homemade cinnoman rolls. (Actually my grandmas but sssshhhhhhh!) Now i am eating those down. So candy+Sweets=Fat Lexi Oh great i regret that i hope i didn't gain twenty pounds!

1 comment: