Sunday, March 20, 2011

Best Friends Forever!!!!!

I have an amazing friend!! I have more than one, but Saige is JOY to me!! She deals with me every single day!! I love her to death!!! The thing is were not only Besties but we are sisters. We love hanging out together! At school she is right behind me or I'm right behind her! I will follow her in her footsteps no matter what! We love dressing up with lots of WS spirit on us together!! We go to the games with our stuff on and we look like weirdos. Why does it matter though we are having fun!




Saige and I are "Two Peas in a Pot!" We have been friends ever since preschool and every time we looked at each other we would just start giggling. Now days we don't do that, but when we walk we always eventually are shoulder to shoulder. I appreciate Saige for all her examples to me! When we hang out we make up dances, laugh, drink Coke, Play games, and ETC. I LOVE you Saige!

No comments:

Post a Comment