Sunday, March 20, 2011

The cute Taylor Kids!

So the little Taylor kids are my favorite kids to babysit! I haven't baby sat them for like 4 months! I miss them so much!
Garret: This little 4 year old that is really smart! He likes to tease me and play trucks with me!
Leah: She is the cutest 3 year old ever! She comes up to me and says " Lexi I love you!"







Little Brock: He is just the cutest little angel ever!! I didn't have a picture of Brock!! Well i did but that is the only photo that wouldn't upload!! ( SOOOO Sad!) I love you Taylors!! I miss you!!

1 comment:

  1. LEXI!! you are the SWEETEST! this was such a nice post. i am glad to hear that you really do like to watch my kids and your not just doing it out of obligation. we have REALLY missed you lately. Leah asked about you yesterday at church. now she says she want to go to your house tomorrow. Josh and I will have to go out so you can watch our kids because they miss you to.
    Thanks for the sweet post. We LOVE you to! :D

    ReplyDelete