Thursday, March 10, 2011
Prepared, Ready, and Time
Okay every time i see Kelsey she says " Lexi why do you never post on your blog?" I quickly exclaim " I have nothing to write about!" Suddenly I exclaim " I know i'm going to write about you and Brian!" She quickly replies " Okay girly you've got that!" So this story i just about her and Brian! I have been thinking a ton of times that for sure they are going to get engaged. I thought they were going to get engaged I thought they were on the Day of Christmas, the Day of Valentines Day, the Day of January 28, and now i think they are going to get engaged on their cruise. I am thinking this one is going to be true. I think that so much because I memorized Brian's phone number. So the day before they went on their cruise i called him up. He picks up the phone and i start jabbering " Brian in Mexico you're going to buy a wedding ring right?" He replies to me " maybe we will see what I can do." I suddenly hang up on him and call Kelsey. Kelsey answers the phone and i start talking. " Hey, Kelsey i talked to Brian and he said he might buy a wedding ring." She reply " We will see what happens when i get home." Usually Brian says " Not quit Lex maybe later." Kelsey always says " Lexi no i'm not ready to get engaged!" Right now i'm saying " In three more days Kelsey and Brian are going to come home engaged!" I am hoping, wishing, and relying it on my life!! I LOVE BRIAN SOOOO MUCH! Oh, Kelsey you can't get mad about this because you said i could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YOU CALLED IT! I just saw it on facebook. you will have to tell Kelsey congrats! we missed you on Sunday. were you sick?
ReplyDeleteI know i'm so excited!! I will tell Kelsey! Ya I was sick!! That whole weekend i felt like crap. We are thinking that maybe i'm allergic to dairy products! :(
ReplyDelete