Friday, January 7, 2011

School, School, School

Well basically my whole life has been school this week. We had seven tests this week. (That is very lame because we just got back from Christmas break!) Some of my tests i did really bad on and others i was pretty happy with. I was happy with about 5/7. The two that i did really bad on were the science test and one of the math tests. I like school and all but sometimes it gets really annoying. Every night this past week i went to bed at about eleven and woke up at six forty-five. I stayed up all night studying for my tests. I was so mad about my science score because i studied for about five hours at least. At least at school I have the best friends in the world. I love them to death. They are great influences and they are generous. I have an awesome friend named Saige and i love her to pieces. I love all of my friends to death. School is great but very busy!!!! I am insane when i do homework so don't get around me!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment