1. My Mom (Camille)
2. My Dad (Brooks)
3. My Sister (Kelsey)
4. My Brother in-law (Brian)
5. My Brother (Jace)
6. My Sister (Chloe)
7. My best friend (Saige)8. My Grandma (Karen)
9. My Grandma (Sharon)
10. My Grandpa (Ronnie)
11. My Grandpa (Steve)
12. My 2nd Mom (Melanie)
13. My Aunt (Kayla)
14. My Aunt (Amy)
15. My Aunt (Cindee)
16. My Aunt (Heidi)
17. My Aunt (Stacey)
18. My Aunt (Tami)
19. My Aunt (Angie)
20. My Aunt (Melissa)
21. My Aunt (Stacey)
22. My Uncle (Kevin)
23. My Uncle (David)
24. My Uncle (Ryan)
25. My Uncle (John)
26. My Uncle (Blane)
27. My Uncle (Dax)
28. My Uncle (Corey)
29. My Uncle (Tige)
30. My Uncle (Rindy)
31. The wonderful children I babysit
32. All my many cousins
33. My Guy Friend (Braydon)
34. My father (Heavenly Father)
35. JESUS Christ
If you are ever feeling down, under stress, or disappointed think of all the people that love you! Whenever I am under problems I always think about these wonderful people that strengthen my life. There is always, always, always something to be thankful for! :) Always remember that saying!
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for you! You amaze me every single day. I love you very very much! I'm so thankful that you are my beautiful daughter and that you are a part of our family. Thank you for this post. You are right...there is always, always, always something to be thankful for.
ReplyDelete