I was tagged in this great number 11 thing by my wonderful, amazing, and cute sister Kelsey Keller Weller. She is married to a wonderful guy. She is very creative, smart, outgoing, and a good example.
Picture of me being my plain, old self.
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random facts.
3. Answer the questions set for your original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag 11 people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter/facebook and tell them you've tagged them.
My Besties and I! We are true gangsters. :)
My 11 interesting facts about me. Me is Alexis Brooke Keller.
1. I'm very outgoing and friendly.
2. I'm kind of boy crazy!
3. I hate watching T.V.
4. Love hanging with friends.
5. I love shopping!
6. Babysitting is my favorite thing. I love being with kids.
7. Kind of embarrassing, I cant say ambulance, breakfast, or escape and I'm 13 years old.
8. One time at a West Side game it was half time. I was freaking out because one of the high school boys we all crush on walked in. I started doing a happy dance and BOOM BOOM BOOM. Down the bleachers i go. I went down about three sets. I heard every one in the background saying, "Guys did you just see that girl eat it?"
9. I own a little business of my own called "Pocket Full of Posies Boutique."
10. I'm totally not scared of any one. At restaurants you should see me talk to our waiter/waitress. We have long, deep conversations.
11. I do gymnastics, volleyball, basketball, and track.
Questions my wonderful sister wants me to answer:
1.If you were a punctuation mark, what would you be and why?
Answer: I would chose to be an exclamation mark because I'm always excited and very energetic.
2. If you had to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?
Answer: I would rather be deaf because I want to be able to see the beautiful world around me. I can also still communicate.
3. What is your dream vacation?
Answer: My dream vacation is going to Hawaii. I've already been there, but it's my dream because I want my dad to come with us. He never comes on trips with us. So my dream vacation is to go to Hawaii with my whole family.
4. If you could have any animal as a pet, what animal would it be?
Answer: If I could have any animal as a pet I think I would want to have a deer. It would be so fun to pet them and play with them.
5. If you had a theme song, what song would it be and why?
Answer: That is a really hard question. I would probably choose "The Worlds Greatest." It just makes me think of how lucky we are. It makes me remember that every person in this world is important.
6. Are you a morning bird or a night owl?
Answer: I'm definitely a night owl. I'm always the last one awake at my house until about 12.00 p.m.
7. If you could live in a different time period, which would you choose?
Answer: I honestly don't know anything about different time periods. So I have absolutely no clue. I think what I know from the 80's sounds pretty darn cool.
8. In the future you have a child. If this child is a boy, what would you name him? If this child is a girl, what would you name her?
Answer: If this child is a boy I would either name him Brock or Camden. If this child is a girl I would name her Meadow. That is a very different name and that is exactly why I like it.
9. What are your top three most favorite holidays?
Answer: My top three favorite holidays are Christmas, Valentines Day, and Easter.
10. How about your favorite restaurant?
Answer: My favorite restaurant is Texas Roadhouse.
11. What is your favorite Halloween costume as a child? Or as an adult. Whatever.
Answer: My favorite Halloween costume was two years ago. I was Thing 1 and my best friend Saige was thing 2. We looked so cool. It was fun to look just like my best friend for a night.
My 11 Wondrous Questions
1. What is your greatest fear?
2. What was your favorite grade in your childhood years?
3. What is your most embarrassing moment?
4. What's the first thing you judge a guy/girl on?
5. You have a banana split and a chocolate sundae sitting in front of you. What one would you grab first, and why?
6. If you got to declare any holiday, what holiday would you declare?
7. What is one thing that is not against the law, but you wish it were against the law?
8. Would you rather wear a ski cap or two pairs of sunglasses during summer? Why?
9. What is the best trait in a best friend?
10. What does your favorite pair of shoes look like?
11. Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?
The 11 people that get my wondrous questions.
The problem is I don't have 11 people i can send this to.
Kelsey Keller: krisp4life.blogspot.com
Camille Keller: Gatherings Along the Way
Jill Taylor: joshjill.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment